Broken wrist

I broke my left wrist eleven years ago. It was a work accident and I got 700€ from incurance. That was quite a nice money for a student living alone.

Now I spent about 17 hours in healtcare because of a broken wrist. This time it was a sport accident and it was not mine. Have to say that I'm quite surprised that as parents we made it this far without any broken bones. 

I think I'm quite good at pretend to be ok. Even tho I am a big cry. Everytime. When they went to daycare, preshcool, balet school, you name it. I cry, but kids don't know it. Hubby laughs at me. Specially when I cry for a tv show or a movie.

Today I almost cried when the nurse took that little hospital bed through the doors to the operation room and anesthesiologist.  

3 hours later I got him back smiling with a teddy bear and a blue cast.

They even gave him a chocolate pudding with dinner! 

I got a banana yoghourt. 

Post a Comment